Learn more about Dr. Sadaf Sabzali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadaf Sabzali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabzali
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sabzali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadaf Sabzali, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabzali graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sabzali has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadaf Sadruddin Sabzali MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sadaf S. Sabzali practice?
- Dr. Sadaf Sabzali has 1 office location.
Dr. Sadaf Sabzali practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Family Physicians.