Learn more about Dr. Sadaf Sabzali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadaf Sabzali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabzali
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sabzali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadaf Sabzali, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabzali graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sabzali has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadaf Sadruddin Sabzali MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sadaf S. Sabzali practice?
- Dr. Sadaf Sabzali has 1 office location.
Dr. Sadaf Sabzali practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Family Physicians.