Dr. Sadaf Saleem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sadaf Saleem?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Sadaf Saleem?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 18th, 2017

Found her!

Dr. Saleem was my primary care doctor for some time. Suddenly the Carondelet Office closed and I searched and searched for her. Had to take another P.C. for a year and finally found her again! A wonderful doctor and human being so I was at wits end for an entire year putting up with unsatisfactory care. The internet is so slow in putting out new information of doctors I spent all year going from bad to worse. FINALLY! After changing insurance the first thing I did was ask if Dr.Saleem was in their group. Yep! She sure is. Had my first appointment with her right after 1st of the year and already her scripts are working amazingly. She listens very carefully to what is being related and is right on the ball contacting the pharmacy of my choice. So happy to have her back tending my ailments. What a great way to begin a New Year!

December 28th, 2015

The most helpful Doctor ever !

November 23rd, 2015

Gone but Not Forgotten

Dr. Saleem has recently moved to another location and I miss her terribly. She is an excellent doctor and is truly interested in her patients. Dr. Saleem has sharp insights and I have yet to find her in-correct in her judgments or analyses. Whoever has her now is a very fortunate person.

October 13th, 2015

I WILL Find You!

Dr. Saleem has been my primary care physician for over 2 years and what a wonderful caring person she is! I just received word she is no longer with the same facility and it has left me devastated. To find her will be a challenge but trust me....it'll happen. She gets right to the problem and explains what I didn't quite understand which is so necessary. We must understand what is going on with our body and Dr. Saleem always took time to explain each and every detail. She always made certain follow up appointments were made so she could keep track of progress. Who wouldn't miss someone this dedicated! Somehow, I know she will show up and you'd better believe I'll be first in line for an appointment.

April 8th, 2015

Interpersonal Skills not a specialty

I found Dr. Saleem to be cold, distant, aloof and didn't go back.

March 26th, 2015

A Doctor who cares!

This was my first visit with Dr. Saleem, she was prompt to see me, courteous, and really listened to my health concerns. I didn't feel rushed and I genuinely feel like she cared about my health. I would definitely recommend Dr. Saleem to anyone looking for a new primary doctor.

March 1st, 2017