A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadamu Ishikawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadamu Ishikawa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ishikawa
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishikawa graduated from Kyoto Prefectural University Of Medicine.
Dr. Ishikawa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Lawrence F Quigley Mem Hosp, Chelsea, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadamu E Ishikawa MD is a male Internist and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sadamu E. Ishikawa practice?
- Dr. Sadamu Ishikawa has 1 office location.
Dr. Sadamu Ishikawa practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Critical Care Practitioners and Brighton Pulmonologists.