Learn more about Dr. Sadashiv Shenoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadashiv Shenoy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shenoy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shenoy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadashiv Shenoy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenoy graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shenoy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadashiv Sarvotham Shenoy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sadashiv S. Shenoy practice?
- Dr. Sadashiv Shenoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Sadashiv Shenoy practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Radiologists.