Learn more about Dr. Sadashiv Shenoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadashiv Shenoy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadashiv Shenoy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenoy graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shenoy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shenoy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 17 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sadashiv S. Shenoy practice?
Dr. Sadashiv Shenoy practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Radiologists.