A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadashiv Shenoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadashiv Shenoy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadashiv Shenoy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Dr. Shenoy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadashiv Sarvotham Shenoy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sadashiv S. Shenoy practice?
- Dr. Sadashiv Shenoy has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Sadashiv Shenoy practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near , .