A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadashiva Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadashiva Rao, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Rao has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadashiva S S Rao MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sadashiva S. Rao practice?
- Dr. Sadashiva Rao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sadashiva Rao practices Urology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Urologists.