A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadashiva Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadashiva Rao, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Rao has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan