A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadashiva Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadashiva Rao, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Rao has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadashiva S S Rao MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sadashiva S. Rao practice?
- Dr. Sadashiva Rao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sadashiva Rao practices Urology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Urologists.