A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadasiva Jampala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jampala
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jampala Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadasiva Jampala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jampala graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Jampala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Med Ctr -Urbana, Urbana, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadasiva Brahmam Jampala BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sadasiva B. Jampala practice?
- Dr. Sadasiva Jampala has 1 office location.
Dr. Sadasiva Jampala practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Champaign, IL.
See Champaign Radiologists.