A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadasiva Setty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadasiva Setty, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Setty graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Setty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Weatherford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadasiva Setty MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sadasiva Setty practice?
- Dr. Sadasiva Setty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sadasiva Setty practices Anesthesiology near Ashland, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Ashland Anesthesiologists.