Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sadasivaiah Meduru
Dr. Sadasivaiah Meduru, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sayreville, NJ, with another office in Bronx, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Neuroradiology, Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Meduru is affiliated with Bronx Lebanon Hospital Med Ctr, Bronx, Ny and Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Sadasivaiah Meduru has the following 3 specialties
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Sadasivaiah Meduru is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sayreville, NJ.
Dr. Aamer Farooki
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
East Brunswick, NJ 2.87 mi19
Dr. Peter Park
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Old Bridge, NJ 3.23 mi23
Dr. Irwin Keller
Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology
East Brunswick, NJ 3.28 mi36