A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadasivaiah Meduru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meduru
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meduru Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadasivaiah Meduru, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Brain Ischemia
- Fainting (Syncope)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meduru graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Meduru has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Med Ctr, Bronx, Ny
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadasivaiah Md Meduru MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sadasivaiah M. Meduru practice?
- Dr. Sadasivaiah Meduru has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sadasivaiah Meduru practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sayreville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Sayreville Radiologists.