Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. P Sadasivan
Dr. P Sadasivan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with another office in Cleveland Heights, OH. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sadasivan is affiliated with Marymount Hospital, Parma Community General Hospital and Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. P Sadasivan has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. P Sadasivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Keith Kruithoff
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Cleveland, OH 0 mi27
Dr. Kathleen Grieser
Cleveland, OH 0 mi40
Dr. Maan Fares
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Cleveland, OH 0 mi23