A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadat Shamim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadat Shamim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadat Shamim, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Intraoperative Monitoring
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamim graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Shamim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shamim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sadat A. Shamim practice?
Dr. Sadat Shamim practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.