A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadat Shamim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadat Shamim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadat Shamim, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Intraoperative Monitoring
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamim graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Shamim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadat Anwar Shamim MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sadat A. Shamim practice?
- Dr. Sadat Shamim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sadat Shamim practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.