A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadayappa Durairaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadayappa Durairaj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durairaj
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Durairaj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadayappa Durairaj, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Durairaj graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Durairaj has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Pacifica Hospital of the Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadayappa K Durairaj BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sadayappa K. Durairaj practice?
- Dr. Sadayappa Durairaj has 1 office location.
Dr. Sadayappa Durairaj practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sun Valley, CA.
See Sun Valley Internists and Sun Valley Cardiologists.