A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadayappa Durairaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadayappa Durairaj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durairaj
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Durairaj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadayappa Durairaj, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Durairaj graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Durairaj has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Pacifica Hospital of the Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadayappa K Durairaj BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sadayappa K. Durairaj practice?
- Dr. Sadayappa Durairaj has 1 office location.
Dr. Sadayappa Durairaj practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sun Valley, CA.
See Sun Valley Internists and Sun Valley Cardiologists.