A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadeeq Sadiq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadeeq Sadiq is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadeeq Sadiq, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadiq graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sadiq has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital/Adventist Health
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadeeq Khan Sadiq MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sadeeq K. Sadiq practice?
- Dr. Sadeeq Sadiq has 1 office location.
Dr. Sadeeq Sadiq practices Emergency Medicine near Imperial Beach, CA.
See Imperial Beach Emergency Physicians.