Sadeeq K Sadiq MD Patient Reviews

March 4th, 2015
easy to talk to and professional

December 16th, 2011
I went to this "doctor" to have my toddler treated for an ear infection. The Dr. was more interested in trying to be impressive me with a physics lesson than caring for my son. Particularly upsetting is he grabbed my son's hand and squeezed it very hard, telling my son to tell him when it hurt. In all the times my son has been treated, no doctor has EVER done that. The "doctor" had already determined that he had an ear infection via the exam. This additional procedure was just arrogant and sadistic. When he was done squeezing my son's hand, my son cradled his hand and pulled it into his body to protect it from the "doctor". This guy's behavior was out of line. Don't take your child to see him.

September 24th, 2010
ER on diversion
Dr Sidq had treated my husband a week before so when I needed to be seen urgently I asked to see Dr Sadiq. We waited less than 5 minutes in a clean, quiet waiting room.The recptionist a nurse were both caring and professional..a rare thing these days. Dr Saadiq discussed my problem, asked many questions and arranged for follow up. I am beyond pleased with this find.