A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadeer Hannush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadeer Hannush is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hannush
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hannush Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadeer Hannush, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hannush graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hannush has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadeer B Hannush MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sadeer B. Hannush practice?
- Dr. Sadeer Hannush has 1 office location.
Dr. Sadeer Hannush practices Ophthalmology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Ophthalmologists.