A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadeer Hannush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadeer Hannush is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadeer Hannush, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hannush graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hannush has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hannush accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 17 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sadeer Hannush practice?
Dr. Sadeer Hannush practices Ophthalmology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Langhorne Ophthalmologists.