A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadegh Salmassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadegh Salmassi, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salmassi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Salmassi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Delano Regional Medical Center
- Delano Reg Med Ctr, Delano, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salmassi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Kern Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sadegh Salmassi practice?
Dr. Sadegh Salmassi practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Delano, CA.
See Delano Pathologists.