Anesthesiologist (pain control)

500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033
717-531-1692
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
by BH on May 26th, 2011

I think this is the same doctor since he told me that he trained in Hershey - we talked a lot about chocolate!I had my surgery at Mass General and over the weekend the pain catheter for my shoulder fell out. They the pain team showed up they didn't know how to put one in and my surgeon definitely wanted me to have another one. Turns out Dr. Q was in the ICU that day. He came up and put in a new pain catheter in a couple of minutes and really stuck it to my skin good. What a guy! He even came in later that night to make sure I was doing OK. I'm just sad that they had to take it out!!!

|  show details
Mar 10th, 2011

Incredible anesthesiologist. He took care of my daughter and did an excellent job. So when I was going for surgery, I made sure to have him as my anesthesiologist. When I woke up, I didn't even feel like I had had surgery!

|  an incredible doctor  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2010

Dr. Quraishi was the anesthesiologist for my girlfriend when she went in to have her baby - she just couldn't stop raving about how amazing he was. A few months later as i was getting closer to my own due date I easily got in contact with him and requested that he be my anesthesiologist. From the first minute that we talked, I felt calm and at ease. I went into the hospital for an induced labor on a Saturday. I was certain that he wasn't going to come in ... but to my surprise, he answered his page and told me he would be right in. From the epidural to my pain control after my baby, Dr. Quraishi was there - I am so grateful to have had him s our anesthesiologist!