Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sadhana Kamath
Dr. Sadhana Kamath, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palmdale, CA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kamath is affiliated with Antelope Valley Hospital, Palmdale Regional Medical Center and Palmdale Regional Medical Center. Dr. Kamath has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sadhana Kamath has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sadhana Kamath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palmdale, CA.
Dr. Ranjiv Choudhary
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Palmdale, CA 0.04 mi32
Dr. Sameh Fahim-Gadallah
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Palmdale, CA 0.04 mi36
Dr. Kristine Hirschfield
Palmdale, CA 0.04 mi13