Dr. Sadhana Samant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sadhana Samant?

June 22nd, 2015

Good Doctor

She's a really sweet lady I had undergone some pretty hard things that were hard for me to deal with and she overall does her job very well in infortunate she isn't is the Central Valley anymore.

October 13th, 2011

She is best of best. I never seen a doctor like her .

July 27th, 2010

Worst medical "care" I've ever received

Waited for more than 2 hours to see the doctor. When she finally came into exam room she took one look at my chart told me I have a 3 cm fibroid then immediately told me she "didn't have time to deal with this."After cajoling her to stay and follow through with my consultation/examination she:1) Berated me for answering that I didn't want children by telling me I was too "young to know what I want" (I'm 34)2) Told me that I should have taken the Provera that had been prescribed to me by urgent care doctor when I came into the clinic a month prior because "I need to do what I'm told and shouldn't make decisions on my own"3) After being told that I had a fibroid she decided an impromptu biopsy should be performed. When I was in stirrups waiting for a biopsy that the nurse told me would be "mildly discomforting like bad cramps," Dr. Samant told me that what was about to happen was going to be "excruciatingly painful"4) Dr. Samant wrote me another prescription for Provera and never once explained the possible side effects (which are many)At no point during my examination did she explain any treatment options for the fibroid other than telling me I should get an IUD. She didn't ask about my medical history to assess whether hormone therapy would be beneficial or possibly lead to other complications.I left the exam room shaking, crying, and utterly mistreated and disrespected by the entire experience.

July 7th, 2009

Although the facility Dr. Samant works out of is horrendous, over-crowded and a terrible experience Dr. Samant is wonderful! I wish she had a private practice so that I could become a private patient rather than having to go through the county which is a horrific experience every time!!!!

Endometriosis