Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sadhana Sathe
Dr. Sadhana Sathe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. She has 49 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sathe is affiliated with Ny Harbor Health Care System Va Hospital, Brooklyn Campus of the VA and New York Harbor Healthcare System. She speaks English.
Dr. Sadhana Sathe has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sadhana Sathe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.
Dr. Yusri Elsayed
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Hillsborough, NJ 0.84 mi26
Dr. Magdy Ghaly
Manville, NJ 1.28 mi43
Dr. Mona Doshi
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Manville, NJ 1.28 mi19