Dr. Sithanandam Sadhasivam MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

September 1st, 2016
My child has been treated by Dr.Sadhasivam since birth. Its been over 2yrs and sadly we had, or technically I should say,"he ended his practice with us"due to a disagreement about his"passion"for flu shots to infants and toddlers.In the past, we have questioned him the need for flu shots and his only reasoning is"as per CDC..."then goes on with his regular spiel. These flu shots that we have taken in the past, due to his intense pressuring technique, caused my healthy and normal child turn sick and having to take Tylenol and antibiotics, due this flu shot turning into an ear infection or what not. However this time, when he brought up flu shot, we said "no" with proper reasoning. He in an instant turned VIOLENT and said, "if you can't comply with my requirements (having to taking flu shots) then you have to leave my practice and told us to leave. He responded with our practical questions with defamation and insults and turned loud and cursed while in the presence of my family and my two year old child. Even his two nurses were freaked out by his over reactive blows and insults to us. My family and I told we are transferring all my child's records out off his practice immediately and walk out of there. He even had the door opened and slammed it behind us. Bottom line: for those parents looking for pediatrician for their child, keep this in mind. This doctor, specifically Dr. Sadhasivam (the male primary physician) recruits his patience from Holy Cross hospital for your newly born's first care. You might see him probably for your new born's first doctors visit, then you be lucky to get an appointment with him. It's probably going to be his daughter, who is an MD as well, or several of his other student practitioners or physician assistance's. Just be mindful, he is very very opinionated and does not like to be questioned about his methods and requirements. Oh finally, "DON'T dare say no to him about FLU SHOTS". I recommend you do disagree with him, especially FLU SHOTS, at least you get to witness his third rated, low class, condescending and demeaning character, which he hides very well, until you disagree with him. Good luck, if you do decide to choose his practice. Trust me, you will eventually regret it. P.S.- He never turns the A/C on during summer times and vice versa, the heat, during cold winters. Extreme penny-pincher.

April 19th, 2016
Good
Comparing other childcare Doctor these doctors are very good

July 2nd, 2013
Worst physician
Stay away from this doctor, he is arrogant, tries to push you into things that you don't need but might give him commission. If you ask him why your child would need this he explodes in your face accusing you of being ignorant and so forth. I had my worst experience with this so called doctor.