Learn more about Dr. Ann Khalsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Khalsa, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khalsa
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Khalsa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Khalsa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalsa graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Khalsa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Khalsa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Khalsa practice?
- Dr. Ann Khalsa has 14 office locations.
Dr. Ann Khalsa practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and El Mirage, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.