A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Khalsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Khalsa, Family Practitioner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Khalsa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalsa graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Khalsa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Khalsa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Khalsa practice?
- Dr. Ann Khalsa has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Khalsa practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.