A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadhna Vora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadhna Vora, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vora graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Vora has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadhna R Vora MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sadhna R. Vora practice?
- Dr. Sadhna Vora has 1 office location.
Dr. Sadhna Vora practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.