A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadi Abusrur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abusrur
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadi Abusrur, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abusrur graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Abusrur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Shands at AGH
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadi Abdelquader Abusrur MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sadi A. Abusrur practice?
- Dr. Sadi Abusrur has 1 office location.
Dr. Sadi Abusrur practices Anesthesiology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Anesthesiologists.