Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sadi Abusrur
Dr. Sadi Abusrur, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with other offices in Orlando, FL and Ocala, FL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Abusrur is affiliated with Shands at AGH and Ocala Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sadi Abusrur has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Sadi Abusrur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Norbert Falasco
Orlando, FL 0.15 mi32
Dr. Keyne Johnson
Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Pediatrics
Orlando, FL 0.15 mi12
Dr. Daniel Frohwein
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Orlando, FL 0.23 mi26