A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadia Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadia Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadia Ali MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sadia Ali practice?
- Dr. Sadia Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Sadia Ali practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.