Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sadia Ali
Dr. Sadia Ali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ali is affiliated with University Hospital - Zale Lipshy, UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital and UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul. Dr. Ali has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sadia Ali has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sadia Ali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Eduardo Vadia
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi10
Dr. Michel Baum
Nephrology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi38
Dr. Ahmed Elfar
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi6