A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadia Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadia Ali is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadia Ali MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sadia Ali practice?
- Dr. Sadia Ali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sadia Ali practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Endocrinologists.