Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sadia Hamid
Dr. Sadia Hamid, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alexandria, VA, with other offices in Hanover, MD and Glen Burnie, MD. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hamid is affiliated with Inova Mount Vernon Hospital, Shenandoah Memorial Hospital and Rockingham Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sadia Hamid has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sadia Hamid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.