Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sadia Hussain
Dr. Sadia Hussain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Foxboro, MA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hussain is affiliated with New England Rehab Hospital, Good Samaritan Medical Center and Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Milton. Dr. Hussain has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sadia Hussain has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...