A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadia Jama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadia Jama is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadia Jama, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jama graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Torino. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jama has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadia Ali Jama MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sadia A. Jama practice?
- Dr. Sadia Jama has 1 office location.
Dr. Sadia Jama practices Internal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists.