A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadia Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadia Malik is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadia Malik, M.P.H., MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Malik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan