A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadia Mufti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadia Mufti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadia Mufti, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Mood Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mufti graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mufti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadia Mufti BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sadia Mufti practice?
- Dr. Sadia Mufti has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sadia Mufti practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Southampton, PA and Dresher, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.