A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadia Mufti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadia Mufti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadia Mufti, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Mood Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mufti graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mufti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mufti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sadia Mufti practice?
Dr. Sadia Mufti practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Southampton, PA and Dresher, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.