A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadia Qazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadia Qazi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadia Qazi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qazi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qazi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadia Idris Qazi MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sadia I. Qazi practice?
- Dr. Sadia Qazi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sadia Qazi practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Trenton Internists.