inactive

Sadia I Qazi MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 1 review

January 13th, 2015
Dr Qazi is pleasant, knowledgeable and very good with diagnosing.

February 6th, 2013
One word HORRIBLE She doesn't care about patients just money I wouldn't send my dog to her let alone me or my mother NOOOOOO

May 23rd, 2012
Pleasantly surprised !
After I moved, I was looking for a good internist in my area and she came highly recommended. Calling and making an appointment was a breeze. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. They even faxed me the registration form so that I could save time during my visit and patiently gave me directions. Dr Qazi's professionalism and bedside manners were exceptional. She spent time taking my medical history and forming a problem list to accurately diagnose my condition. I was promptly informed of my test results. Unlike some big practice groups, I found that Dr. Qazi was very polite and provided compassionate care.I whole heartedly recommended Dr. Qazi to my family and friends.

May 6th, 2012
won't call you back
Even if you have an abnormal test result, this doctor will not call you. If you don't make an appointment with her, you will never know you have an abnormal test result. If you request a refill for meds and you don't follow up, the doctor will not call in your meds.