3.2

April 24th, 2016
Been with Dr Saba for a while. Good dr. Correctly diagnosed a seizure disorder and explained why I got worse when put on meds from a different neurologist. Very nice and polite. Has a quiet manner which may explain reviews by some. Good neurologist. No cultural bias whatsoever

July 26th, 2013
LPN
The fact that she reordered a test that had been recently done and I had informed her of it. The Specialist refused to repeat the test stated waste of time and money.She did not listen to me. Office location is good.My PCP choose this neurologist not me.Would not recommend family or friends. Did not seem to respect me the patient, unsure if cultural difference. Seen at IU West Hospital.

May 24th, 2012
Very short with you, made you feel like it was all in your head
I had went and seen Dr.Saba two times.The first visit was like I was a bother to her and she didn't know why I was coming to see her.I have been told I have MS,she said I didn't have it but she could send me to a MS doctor.If I don't have MS why would you send me to an MS doctor.She did send me to get an MRI done and on the second visit she told me that it shows that I could have MS but she could not tell me if I did or did not and that there was nothing else she could do for me, I didn't have to come back and see her.But that was okay because I would NEVER go back to her and would never tell anyone to go to her.Very very bad bedside manner.I have had a couple of bad doctor's in my life but I would have to say she is the worst one I have ever been to.

March 26th, 2012
Cannot answer questions
I was seen by Dr. Saba through the Wishard Neuro Clinic. After several appointments and a plethora of tests her only diagnosis was, "I don't know" and "You can get a second opinion." I had my internal medicine (primary care) doctor review results of an MRI of the brain, one that she failed to order, even though my problems are more than just a sore back or pinched nerve, and was told that there was demyelination in my thalamus, and that could be causing a portion of my neurological problems. When I asked her about this, she dismissed me, my concerns, and the other doctor's findings. She gives off an attitude that, since I am not a doctor, I don't know anything about my medical issues, and since my primary is not a neurologist he didn't know what he was talking about. Her exams are, at best, cursory, and her office manner is aloof, cold, and almost disrespectful. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone with neurological issues, as you will not, from my experience, get a diagnosis.

October 6th, 2011
Felt I was dismissed and not listened to!
Her examination of me was about 30 seconds long! My regular doctor does a more thorough examination! I also felt she did not listen the my concerns or the concerns of my regular doctor! Worst doctor visit ever! I don't need to be patronized!