A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadie Arrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadie Arrington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Arrington graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Arrington has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Tuality Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadie Ruth Arrington MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sadie R. Arrington practice?
- Dr. Sadie Arrington has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sadie Arrington practices Family Medicine near Bend, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR and Redmond, OR.
See Bend Family Physicians.