Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sadie Mills
Dr. Sadie Mills, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colchester, VT, with another office in Burlington, VT. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mills is affiliated with The University of Vermont Medical Center Main Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Sadie Mills has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sadie Mills is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colchester, VT.
Dr. Raiel Barlow
Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Colchester, VT 0 mi9
Dr. Paul Crainich
Colchester, VT 0 mi11
Dr. Paul Unger
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Colchester, VT 0.03 mi30