A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadik Haba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadik Haba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadik Haba, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haba graduated from University College Dublin. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadik Nezar Haba MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sadik N. Haba practice?
- Dr. Sadik Haba has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sadik Haba practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Conyers, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Smyrna, GA and Watkinsville, GA.
See Conyers Anesthesiologists and Conyers Pain Management Doctors.