Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist

1301 Sigman Rd NE
Ste 100
Conyers, GA 30012
770-760-9360
Locations and availability (4)

|  show details
by Tanya on Apr 8th, 2014

Review for Dr. Talley as well. Dr. Haba is very good and the staff is excellent. I would recommend to anyone.

|  Excellent Harvard trained Physician  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2014

Dr Haba is an intelligent and caring physician. He was on time for my appointment and spent plenty of time explaining what my diagnosis was and then deciphering the medical terms so that I could understand it clearly. He explained my options for treatment and the benefits and risks. I chose to have a procedure at the Surgery Center next door to his office. His staff was amazing (especially Stacey and Mandy), very kind and caring. They put me at ease almost immediately. I was worried about having pain during the procedure but I had Zero pain. The anesthetist gave me medication through my IV and I took a nap. When I opened my eyes the procedure was over and my pain was Gone. I am a medical professional and I chose Dr Haba as my personal pain doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Haba and MD Pain Care.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Angela Moon on Mar 26th, 2014

Dr. Haba has a wonderful bedside manner. He is very knowledgeable in pain management. He was able to help me get a great deal of relief. His staff was very helpful also.

|  show details
by Marylyn on Dec 18th, 2013

Dr. Haba by far is the best in his interaction with patients. On my initial evaluation, he waited for me to get to his office when I was stuck in traffic. He stayed after office hours to see me. His explanation of my problem after testing was very clear and suggested treatment would give me the greatest benefit without going through a complicated surgery. He is an approachable doctor, and actually returns phone calls to his patients. His staff is very friendly. I highly recommend him.

|  Approachable, Bright and Sincere  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

In working with Dr. Haba I have found him to be very approachable, bright and sincere. He takes adequate time to explain conditions and treatment options. I have enjoyed working with him, and recommend him.