A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadiq Al-Nakeeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadiq Al-Nakeeb, Pulmonologist, Intensivist, Sleep Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadiq Al-Nakeeb, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Nakeeb graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Al-Nakeeb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadiq Al-Nakeeb FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sadiq Al-Nakeeb practice?
- Dr. Sadiq Al-Nakeeb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sadiq Al-Nakeeb practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Lehigh Acres, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Lehigh Acres Internists, Lehigh Acres Pulmonologists, Lehigh Acres Critical Care Practitioners, and Lehigh Acres Sleep Medicine Doctors.