A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadiq Al-Nakeeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadiq Al-Nakeeb, Pulmonologist, Intensivist, Sleep Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Nakeeb
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Nakeeb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadiq Al-Nakeeb, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Nakeeb graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Al-Nakeeb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadiq Al-Nakeeb FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sadiq Al-Nakeeb practice?
- Dr. Sadiq Al-Nakeeb has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sadiq Al-Nakeeb practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Lehigh Acres, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Lehigh Acres Internists, Lehigh Acres Pulmonologists, Lehigh Acres Critical Care Practitioners, and Lehigh Acres Sleep Medicine Doctors.