Dr. Sadiq Mandani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sadiq Mandani?

Amazing Doctor

Posted on April 20th, 2017

Dr. Mandani and his staff are not just amazing with taking care of their patients but, they treat you like family. You will be extremely satisfied with using him as your child's doctor. The longest I have ever waited to be seen was 15 minutes. When your insurance messes up and you are freaken out because you just need your child seen by someone you know and trust he will work with you. I could of never asked for a better doctor to take care of my three boys from birth. Thank you for being amazing.

Posted on August 20th, 2016

If we wait it is usually because we arrived late. I HIGHLY recommend this doctor and his amazing staff. My son is 17 and unfortunately his pediatrician days will be coming to an end soon and I will be especially sad if this thorough, caring, attentive doctor may not be matched again.

Excellent

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Dr. Mandani and the entire staff are phenomenal. I run a preschool in the Oviedo area and refer several families from my school here and they are all very pleased. Both my granddaughters go here and they receive excellent care.

mother

Posted on February 10th, 2015

friendly helpful staff and caring excellent physician

Excellent Doctor! , INflexible undedicated Staff

Posted on March 20th, 2012

he excellence of the doctor made up for . I was lost,and running late for my first visit, My son was Ill, One Office staff member was awful , But then spoke to someone who cared, Not all staff were Difficult , but one staff member was insensitive and uncarin. The office does not take my New insurance , But I will pay cash to see this doctor for a few more visits , Hopefully I will not have to deal much with the office staff.

Office staff not good

Posted on September 21st, 2011

While the doctor is a very sweet man, his office staff is not very good. The office manager always seems upset or annoyed and doesn't even seem happy to see children. The young nurse is inexperienced and gave my daughter an extra vaccine she didn't need and does a terrible job giving medicine and shots. We stopped going to this doctor mainly because the nurse was so bad. I do not recommend going here unless they hire a new nurse and office manager.

Amazing doctor

Posted on April 19th, 2011

He is the best doctor ever. My kids adore him and he truly cares about his patients. Having gone through a lot of md's for my kids, he is a blessing.

GUSTO