A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadiq Mandilawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadiq Mandilawi, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandilawi
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Mandilawi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadiq Mandilawi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandilawi graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mandilawi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Dimas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadiq Mandilawi MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sadiq Mandilawi practice?
- Dr. Sadiq Mandilawi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sadiq Mandilawi practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near La Verne, CA.
See La Verne Internists and La Verne Endocrinologists.