inactive

Sadiq Mandilawi Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 5th, 2016
GRATITUDE!
I have known Dr. Mandilawi for almost 40 years. He is exceptionally knowledgeable and uniquely gifted, with a great sense of responsibility, admirable personality, integrity, and honesty. He treats his patients as members of his own family. I respect him highly and love him dearly.

January 25th, 2015
Incompetent office staff
I was a new patient for Dr Mandilawi my experience with the office staff was horrible. I have a thyroid problem need to have referral for ultra sound biopsy. I was working with the office manager which should know what insurance require prior authorization for a procedure I informed them that I have Medicare and they do not require authorization. There was no excuse for not Know it very easy to go on medicare website they have a list of procedure that require authorization and those that do not. After several phone calls I was able to convenience them that no authorization was need I was told that they would send the paper work for the ultra sound to be done my call on the 8 day inquiring if the referral was sent. I was asked if the referral was for a Mammogram instead of the ultra sound biopsy. That question was very disturbing to me that let me know that they didn't know what the referral was for It took 8 days to send in the referral. It is unfortunate that the staff are not knowledge and do not know what they are doing this is a bad reflection on the doctor when his staff is so incompetent. r

January 12th, 2015
very educated, and takes time to address his patient's concerns.

October 3rd, 2013
Dr Mandilawi provides superior medical care. He takes the time to explain the treatment plan, talks about target goals.

September 17th, 2013
Laverne Medical Group
My experience was excellent. The office staff was friendly and helpful. I did have to wait awhile for my scheduled appointment. however the quality of care and overall experencience was wonderful. I had a problem with my insurance and the girl in billing spent 25 minutes helping me. They take all insurances come to find out. They even did xrays and blood work right there. Highly recomment

April 5th, 2013
I was sad to leave this practice
I was a patient of Dr. Mandilawi, from 1989, through 2005. He was always an outstanding physician. When my medical coverage changed to one not accepted by La Verne Medical Group, I was truly sad to leave his care. I have recommended him to many friends and family, over the years, and consider him to be the best private practice physician, in SoCal, bar none. Incredibly understanding, and caring. He is truly a wonderful doctor.