A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadiq Shakir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadiq Shakir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadiq Shakir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Southwest Medical Center of Oklahoma Oklahoma City
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakir graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shakir has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
- Deaconess Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shakir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan