A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadiqa Stelzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadiqa Stelzner, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadiqa Stelzner, FACS, MA, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stelzner graduated from Boston University . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Stelzner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sadiqa Khawaja Stelzner FACS, MA, and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sadiqa K. Stelzner practice?
- Dr. Sadiqa Stelzner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sadiqa Stelzner practices Ophthalmology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Ophthalmologists.