Dr. Sadoun Omari MD, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Brookfield, WI

• Good
  • Bad

April 8th, 2011
I absolutely love Dr. Omari. He has been caring for my children for eleven years now. I have 5 children, they are 11,9,5, and 7 week old twins. The twins were born 6 weeks early and Dr. Omari was there every day the first week making sure they were doing okay. He even called the nursery in the middle of the night to check on them. I never worried about them after talking with him. Always makes my older children feel comfortable during their check ups. Would not consider taking my kids anywhere else. He has always taken the best care of my children. I can't say enough good things about him. So glad he was recommended to me.

May 14th, 2010
I've had Dr. Omari for nearly 13 years now and he is the best pediatrician for all my children!

April 13th, 2009
There are many things I love about Dr. Omari. I very rarely have to wait more than just a couple of minutes in the waiting room. He begins each visit addressing all of my questions and concerns before he examines my children. He is gentle with the kids, friendly and very nice every time we see him.

August 6th, 2008
Ridilin pusher
My son was a patient of Dr Omari's for many years. However when my son's school tested him for ADD (his results were very mild attention deficit)Dr Omari strongly suggested my husband and I put him on ridilin.'You are short-changing your son if you don't',he told us. We on the other hand did not want to take those measures with our son. We opted to try a natural supplement first, which we feel is working very well. Months later my son developed an ear infection from swimmers ear. When I took him in to see Dr Omari, he was very unfriendly and rude. Actually he was extremely condescending towards me. He must not have liked the fact that we refused the Ridilin for our son. We will be looking for a new doctor.

August 10th, 2015