S. Ozan Sozer, MD
Video profile
651 S Mesa Hills Dr
El Paso, TX 79912
915-351-1116
Locations and availability (2)

|  Very Pleased Business Woman  |  show details
by Maria Cottom on Apr 2nd, 2014

I came to see Dr. Sozer for a breast augmentation. I love the way I look, very natural. I highly recommend Dr. Sozer for any of your surgical procedrues. The staff is amazing and everything is done under one roof. They have a state of the art surgical center. Very Impressed!!

by Judy S. on Oct 22nd, 2013

Dr. Sozer was the best. From the first visit to discuss the procedure to the actual surgery, both he and his staff were courteous and professional. Dr. Sozer answered all my questions that I was concerned about. I would highly recommend him for cosmetic surgery.

by Zelda Megerdichian on Sep 8th, 2013

Dr Sozer was excellent. He is charming, patient, describes all procedures, etc. in detail, is professional and knowledgeable. He gives his undivided attention to you. His staff is also delightful and knowledgeable.

|  Happy I Chose Dr.Sozer!  |  show details
by XKantu on Aug 9th, 2013

Dr. Sozer is very professional and confident with his work. He answered all my questions without hesitation and always made me feel like I was in good hands. He clearly explained to me all that my procedure consisted of, he also didn't try to push extra procedures on me. He is friendly, always smiling and positive. I would absolutely recommend Dr Sozer to any of my friends and family.

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2013

I had my breast augmentation with Dr. Sozer. I am so happy...he did a beautiful job. Loved his work, office and staff! Thank you!

|  Breast augmentation  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2013

I finally had my breast augmentation...I'm so happy...love it. I'm very happy i decided to have my surgery with the best Dr. in town DR SOZER. He did such a beautiful job...I had no complications at all. He listened to everything I wanted, which was very important to me. The office is beautiful and the staff is so kind, beautiful and caring. I highly recomend Dr. Sozer!

|  My New Me  |  show details
by Gabriela Gutierrez on Jul 2nd, 2013

I love the way my new tummy and breasts look! Professional and informative staff- Such a wonderful experience from start to finish.

|  Rhinoplasty with chin augmentation  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2013

I recently had a rhinoplasty with a chin augmentation done a few weeks ago and I love it! I couldn't have asked for better results. Dr. Sozer is an excellent surgeon very caring and I knew I could trust him. The staff was very polite and made me feel very comfortable.

|  Breast augmentation  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2013

For years I had been wanting to have breast augmentation and had done an extensive amount of research on all the other plastic surgeons in the city. After reviewing many websites and their before and after photos, I was very impressed by the photos presented on Dr. Sozer's website.At the time of my initial consultation, I was pleased by how welcome I felt from the moment I walked through the front door. Dr. Sozer was very thorough during the consult and made me feel very comfortable. I scheduled my breast augmentation and loved the private atmosphere at his surgical center. I am so happy I came to Dr. Sozer, I love my result!

|  Horrendous outcome from surgery  |  show details
by Too ashamed to say on May 31st, 2013

I went to Dr Sozer for breast reconstruction from surgery as a result from breast cancer. The outcome is absolutely disgusting! He should not be allowed to perform surgery on breast cancer patients because he does not care....what he does care about is the money!

Jan 22nd, 2013

Great Doctor!! Best in town!!!!!

|  Gabriela A.  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2012

I have done some much research on Tummy Tuck surgeries and the pictures from before and after. I was really worried and afraid that I have chosen the right doctor. Dr. Sozer is extremely professional, very honest and careful and has an untouchable reputation. I am a type A person, I had questions written everytime I visit him and he paciently responded to all of my questions and concerns. My surgery was a huge success, no complications at all, my incision was very thin almost unnoticable and I am feeling very good at 2 weeks post op. His surgery center was very clean and everybody has been very helpful thur my entire experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Sozer to anybody that is thinking of having a tummy tuck procedure done in El Paso.

|  Gordita  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2012

Best Doctor !! Very proffesuinal! Great advices, great satff and wonderfull office

by Autograph your r on May 12th, 2010

staff Needs improvement , I had a question one day post op and the medical assistant seemed to be bothered and answered my questions with sarcasm and rude and to get a doctors note to go back to work was a nightmare ........