Very arrogant show details Very arrogant
Apr 24th, 2015

I first went in for a breast lift, he told me I had to have a reduction with a lift, afterwards I was flat chested. I went from a DD to barely a B. I went in a year later to get implants because of his mistake and I am still too small , one breast is a little higher than the other and one nipple is pointed sideways. He seemed to get upset when I questioned him and why I had to pay for implants when his mistake made me flat chested. When I went in to get implants the Dr asked who did my first surgery! OMG, doesn't he look at his records ? Doesn't he recognize his own work? I feel as if he made the mistake on purpose so I would have to spend more money. I have to admit the staff is very nice, but the Dr is very arrogant and barely talks to you in his appointments, maybe because I am not a Mexican. I spent my own money for two surgeries and still dissatisfied, I don't have the money to fix the past two mistakes.

by Sandy on Mar 3rd, 2015

Dr Sozer is the best plastic surgeon in El Paso! I am extremely happy w my results & the office staff is great!

Show me the money show details Show me the money
Feb 23rd, 2015

If you want to look like a freak after surgery then go to Sozer. All he cares about is the money. He really likes money! If you have breast cancer do not go to him , he does not care. He wants money

by Joanne Gomez on Feb 12th, 2015

Dr. Sozer in my personal opinion is the best. He has great bedside manners, answered all my questions without hesitation. The follow up visits are just as great, Dr. Sozer sees his patient at every follow up visit which is just as important. I recommend his office to everyone.

Thank you Dr. Sozer show details Thank you Dr. Sozer
by Miranda Cardenas on Feb 6th, 2015

I want to express so many thanks to you for performing my surgery. I could not be happier with the results!

Feb 5th, 2015

I had a tummy tuck done by Dr.Sozer. I love my results. I have minimal scaring. I would go to Dr. Sozer for any other cosmetic surgery. He is an outstanding surgeon and an expert in his field. I am very satisfied with my result and will recommend him to anyone.

Why didn't I do this earlier show details Why didn't I do this earlier
by Nevaeh P. on Feb 5th, 2015

I did my research and Dr. Sozer was head and shoulders above the competition. His methods are taught to plastic surgeons the world over. I wanted some work done because I just wasn't happy with my looks anymore. My results are incredible and my husband can't keep his hands off me. I recommend Dr. Sozer to everyone I meet.

C Cup Breast Augmentation show details C Cup Breast Augmentation
by Brandy on Feb 5th, 2015

This Office is beautiful and Clean. I am so happy that I decided to have my surgery with this Dr. He is courteous, helpful and intelligent. All staff is very sweet and helpful. 5 stars to this office, easy to make appointments, Price was perfect (great special going on), He answered all of my questions and was very helpful, the OR is in the same building, I have a small incision which I am very happy, he has a sense of humor which made me more conferrable, Very clean office, in all I am very satisfied and I highly recommend Dr Sozer!

From ugh...to va va VOOM show details From ugh...to va va VOOM
Feb 4th, 2015

The office isn't like other offices, the décor is wonderful. The staff was very pleasant and warm. I showed up with a ton of questions and Dr. Sozer answered them all. I didn't need to go to a hospital, the surgical center is right on the premises. My results are to die for. I am beyond happy. I made the right choice.

Best of the Best !!!!!! show details Best of the Best !!!!!!
by Alexis O on Feb 4th, 2015

I had previously had Liposuction of my abdomen and flanks as well as fat injections to my hips and buttocks about two years ago with a different doctor and had been very unhappy with the results. I felt like I wasted my money and had no result. When I went to Dr. Sozer the consultation was very different in comparison to my previous one. Dr. Sozer recommended for me to get liposuction again of the abdomen and flanks and will reshape my buttocks and hips by putting fat where is needed. Dr. Sozer explain in full detail the procedure and the outcome of it. He was very nice and attentive to all my concerns.. He made me feel so comfortable on making the decision to undergo surgery once more. The staff was very friendly and also very knowledgeable of the procedures. Immediately after surgery I noticed a big difference from my previous one. I noticed my abdomen was flatter and I had nice curves with a nice round buttock, all very proportionate to my body. I actually saw a very big difference! Dr. Sozer's work in comparison to my previous doctor was amazing and unbelievable. I'm so happy with the caring, professional, and courteous staff and Dr. Sozer's wonderful work.

A new woman!!! Thank you Dr. Sozer!!!! show details A new woman!!! Thank you Dr. Sozer!!!!
by Lucy M on Feb 4th, 2015

I'm a mother of two children. After my pregnancies I became very insecure about my body and how my clothes fit. I had been searching for a plastic surgeon to give me a recommendation for what could be done to improve my body. I searched different plastic surgeons but there was one that caught my eye. I reviewed Dr. Sozer's website and was impressed with his achievements and awards. I decided to make an appointment for a consultation for a mommy makeover. My first impression when I arrived at the office was a very good atmosphere. The girls in the front were very pleasant and were immediately attending to me. My waiting time was around 10 to 15 minutes which I didn't think was bad for a very busy doctor. When I went in to consult with the doctor I felt very comfortable with explaining to him all my concerns. I never felt rush and I felt that Dr. Sozer was very attentive and knowledgable on his specialty. Dr. Sozer recommended a tummy tuck to improve my abdomen by removing stretch marks and loose skin due to my pregnancies and a breast lift to get my breast a perkier look. The doctor reviewed and explained recovery, anesthesia, incisions, and my outcome after surgery in full detail. In the beginning I was scared of the incision that had to be done for the tummy tuck and breast lift, however after showing me some before and after pictures I felt the incisions looked beautiful and Results were worth the scar. I decided to schedule a surgery and was very pleased with the help and options that were given to proceed. The whole office and Doctor were so professional and caring throughout the whole process since I walked into the office for the first time until now that I see them for my follow ups. This has been the best decision I have ever made I am so grateful to Dr. Sozer for giving me my body back and making me have a wonderful experience.

Sozerized!!! show details Sozerized!!!
by lovethelifeyoulive on Feb 4th, 2015

Mother of 4 beautiful children looking to get my body back to what it use to be before having children. Thanks to Dr. Sozer, he achieved that result for me. Thank you for providing optimal quality of care. The over all experience from the moment I walked through your front door to the discharging from your surgical center. Your staff as well as yourself provided exception care beyond my expectations. I am looking forward to maintaining my result for many years to come. You can count on me referring you to family and friends. Wonderful overall experience!!!

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
by Missy83 on Feb 3rd, 2015

Dr. Sozer is an excellent surgeon. He is very professional, kind, and knowledgeable. Dr. Sozer took the time to listen to all my concerns and all my questions were answered. I am very pleased with the results of my tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I am very grateful for Dr. Sozer. He is a true artist. I have recommended him to all my friends and family.

Sozerized with all the curves in all the right places show details Sozerized with all the curves in all the right places
Feb 1st, 2015

I am a Hispanic female who had many curves…not all in the right places. My buttocks was not too small…not too big. It lacked the roundness and volume. My waist has a little too much love in its handles and well my abdomen could use some work. Dr. Sozer had been recommended by a family member and I had seen his work with other patients of his. Did some researched and realized that he had a lot of experience, not to mention that he is Board Certified. I went for a consultation and was extremely impressed by his friendly staff, the facility, and most importantly, Dr. Sozer. I had liposuction to my abdomen and love handles and fat transfer to my buttocks. I did my procedure at his facility on a Thursday and I was back to work on Monday. I had a bit of soreness, but nothing I couldn’t handle. I was well taken care of from the beginning to the end. I’d like to thank Dr. Sozer and his staff for making this a pleasant experience. When people ask me where I got my work done…I proudly say…I’ve been Sozerized.

liposuction on hip show details liposuction on hip
by Lydia W. on Feb 1st, 2015

Dr. Sozar performed liposuction on a fatty bulge on my right hip...I have been very pleased with the results, so far...and I would highly recommend him and his staff for any plastic surgery you are contemplating!

Happy Lady show details Happy Lady
by Miss Sylvia Saucedo on Jan 31st, 2015

Excellent experience. I am very happy with my new face and figure!

Jan 31st, 2015

If you are considering any plastic surgery procedure, this is the only place to go.

No regrets! show details No regrets!
Jan 28th, 2015

Best investment I ever made! I always knew I wanted to get breast augmentation. Dr. Sozer was recommended to me by a very close friend who had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation with Dr. Sozer. Her results we amazing, so I knew I was in the right place. His staff guided me through the entire process, they were very helpful from start to finish. I'm so happy I had the surgery. It was worth every penny......

Excellent surgeon and friendly staff. show details Excellent surgeon and friendly staff.
Jan 27th, 2015

So satisfied with my results. If there was a conflict in scheduling appointments the staff worked super hard to resolve them. Dr. Sozer performed an amazingly beautiful BA on me with natural looking results.

Got Sozerized and love the natural results! show details Got Sozerized and love the natural results!
by Araceli E on Jan 25th, 2015

Got Sozerized and I love my natural results!!! I always wanted a facelift/neck lift and for two years I was looking for a board certified plastic surgeon that would give me the natural results that I was looking for. I was worried because I didn’t want to look like someone else, I wanted to be “me” but a little younger. I consulted with several plastic surgeons, compared credentials, looked at B&A and also asked around for references. I came to the conclusion that Dr. Ozan Sozer was the expert in his field and he would be able to help me achieve the natural results that I wanted. When I met him I was very impressed, he is very knowledgeable, he’s genuinely concerned about what his patients want and spends plenty of time answering all your questions. Also, I love the fact that El Paso Cosmetic Surgery has its own surgical center and a wonderful caring staff. Without a doubt Dr. Sozer is an eminence in the field of plastic surgery. One of my friends told me to consult with Dr. Sozer, I’m glad I did. I love how I look, I feel more confident too!! If you are thinking of getting any procedures done, I highly recommend Dr. Sozer. Get Sozerized… I did!!!!

Dr Sozer fixed my botched tummy tuck I had done in Mexico show details Dr Sozer fixed my botched tummy tuck I had done in Mexico
Jan 24th, 2015

Dr Sozer was the only surgeon who would consider fixing my botched tummy tuck I had done in Mexico. He took the time to research all options to stretch my skin and re-do the tummy tuck with AMAZING results!! I highly recommend him and his medical team :)

Extremely satisfied patient!!!!! show details Extremely satisfied patient!!!!!
Jan 20th, 2015

I was tired of looking tired I wanted a face lift. I did a lot of research before I went to see Dr. Sozer. I compared before and after photos of different surgeons and I came to the conclusion that Dr. Sozer would achieve the natural results that I so desperately wanted. I didn’t want to look 10 or 20 years younger all I wanted was a refreshed look. I highly recommend Dr. Sozer he has an excellent bed side manner, he listens to the patient, gives his recommendation, but most importantly he cares. Dr. Sozer makes sure the patient gets the results that they are looking for. What I also liked is that El Paso Cosmetic Surgery has its own private surgical center so everything is done under one roof. He also has a wonderful, caring, very well trained staff that is courteous and guides you every step of the way. Thank You Dr. Sozer and El Paso Cosmetic Surgery staff!!

Not good. show details Not good.
by Angie Medrano on Dec 15th, 2014

This doctor spent 2 minutes telling me what I needed. 10 minutes bad mouthing other doctors and 10 seconds answering every question by saying," you will look great." Rude, annoying and extremely conceited!"

Very Pleased Business Woman show details Very Pleased Business Woman
by Maria Cottom on Apr 2nd, 2014

I came to see Dr. Sozer for a breast augmentation. I love the way I look, very natural. I highly recommend Dr. Sozer for any of your surgical procedrues. The staff is amazing and everything is done under one roof. They have a state of the art surgical center. Very Impressed!!

by Judy S. on Oct 22nd, 2013

Dr. Sozer was the best. From the first visit to discuss the procedure to the actual surgery, both he and his staff were courteous and professional. Dr. Sozer answered all my questions that I was concerned about. I would highly recommend him for cosmetic surgery.

by Zelda Megerdichian on Sep 8th, 2013

Dr Sozer was excellent. He is charming, patient, describes all procedures, etc. in detail, is professional and knowledgeable. He gives his undivided attention to you. His staff is also delightful and knowledgeable.

Happy I Chose Dr.Sozer! show details Happy I Chose Dr.Sozer!
by XKantu on Aug 9th, 2013

Dr. Sozer is very professional and confident with his work. He answered all my questions without hesitation and always made me feel like I was in good hands. He clearly explained to me all that my procedure consisted of, he also didn't try to push extra procedures on me. He is friendly, always smiling and positive. I would absolutely recommend Dr Sozer to any of my friends and family.

Jul 27th, 2013

I had my breast augmentation with Dr. Sozer. I am so happy...he did a beautiful job. Loved his work, office and staff! Thank you!

Breast augmentation show details Breast augmentation
Jul 23rd, 2013

I finally had my breast augmentation...I'm so happy...love it. I'm very happy i decided to have my surgery with the best Dr. in town DR SOZER. He did such a beautiful job...I had no complications at all. He listened to everything I wanted, which was very important to me. The office is beautiful and the staff is so kind, beautiful and caring. I highly recomend Dr. Sozer!

My New Me show details My New Me
by Gabriela Gutierrez on Jul 2nd, 2013

I love the way my new tummy and breasts look! Professional and informative staff- Such a wonderful experience from start to finish.

Rhinoplasty with chin augmentation show details Rhinoplasty with chin augmentation
Jun 22nd, 2013

I recently had a rhinoplasty with a chin augmentation done a few weeks ago and I love it! I couldn't have asked for better results. Dr. Sozer is an excellent surgeon very caring and I knew I could trust him. The staff was very polite and made me feel very comfortable.

Breast augmentation show details Breast augmentation
Jun 21st, 2013

For years I had been wanting to have breast augmentation and had done an extensive amount of research on all the other plastic surgeons in the city. After reviewing many websites and their before and after photos, I was very impressed by the photos presented on Dr. Sozer's website.At the time of my initial consultation, I was pleased by how welcome I felt from the moment I walked through the front door. Dr. Sozer was very thorough during the consult and made me feel very comfortable. I scheduled my breast augmentation and loved the private atmosphere at his surgical center. I am so happy I came to Dr. Sozer, I love my result!

Jan 22nd, 2013

Great Doctor!! Best in town!!!!!

Gabriela A. show details Gabriela A.
Oct 19th, 2012

I have done some much research on Tummy Tuck surgeries and the pictures from before and after. I was really worried and afraid that I have chosen the right doctor. Dr. Sozer is extremely professional, very honest and careful and has an untouchable reputation. I am a type A person, I had questions written everytime I visit him and he paciently responded to all of my questions and concerns. My surgery was a huge success, no complications at all, my incision was very thin almost unnoticable and I am feeling very good at 2 weeks post op. His surgery center was very clean and everybody has been very helpful thur my entire experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Sozer to anybody that is thinking of having a tummy tuck procedure done in El Paso.

Gordita show details Gordita
Mar 31st, 2012

Best Doctor !! Very proffesuinal! Great advices, great satff and wonderfull office