A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadruddin Hemani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadruddin Hemani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadruddin Hemani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemani graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Hemani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Exeter Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hemani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sadruddin B. Hemani practice?
Dr. Sadruddin Hemani practices Otolaryngology near Newburyport, MA.
See Newburyport Otolaryngologists.