A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sadrul Anam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sadrul Anam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sadrul Anam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anam graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Anam has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sadrul M. Anam practice?
Dr. Sadrul Anam practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Union City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Secaucus, NJ and Hackensack, NJ.
See Union City Pediatricians.