Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sady Alpizar
Dr. Sady Alpizar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Port Richey, FL, with another office in Tampa, FL. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Alpizar is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital, Sarasota Memorial Hospital and Doctors Hospital Baptist Health South Florida. She speaks English.
Dr. Sady Alpizar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sady Alpizar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.
Dr. Parag Patel
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
New Port Richey, FL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Alan Camp
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New Port Richey, FL 0.01 mi34