Learn more about Dr. Sae Hahm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sae Hahm, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hahm
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hahm Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sae Hahm, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahm graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Hahm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sae Joon Hahm MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sae J. Hahm practice?
- Dr. Sae Hahm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sae Hahm practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Surgeons.