Learn more about Dr. Sae Hahm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sae Hahm, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hahm
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hahm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sae Hahm, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahm graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Hahm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sae Joon Hahm MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sae J. Hahm practice?
- Dr. Sae Hahm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sae Hahm practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Surgeons.