A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sae Hahm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sae Hahm, Vascular Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hahm
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Hahm Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sae Hahm, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahm graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Hahm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sae Joon Hahm MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sae J. Hahm practice?
- Dr. Sae Hahm has 1 office location.
Dr. Sae Hahm practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Surgeons.