A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sae-Joun Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sae-Joun Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sae-Joun Park, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Park has 8 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sae-Joun Park MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sae-Joun Park practice?
- Dr. Sae-Joun Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Sae-Joun Park practices Family Medicine near Binghamton, NY.
See Binghamton Primary Care Doctors.