A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sae Sohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sae Sohn is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sae Sohn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation Reversal
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sohn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sae Hoon Sohn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Sae H. Sohn practice?
- Dr. Sae Sohn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sae Sohn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Greenbrae, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Greenbrae Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Greenbrae Endocrinologists.